Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Trippin' Home...

We are headed to Warsaw, IN on Saturday. We will be gone for the week. (If you are a burglar and now know we are going to be gone, we don't have much that is worth a whole lot. Just leave our sweet cats alone, and my mom will be checking on the house; she knows Karate and is a pistol packin' Mama!) I am looking forward to seeing everyone. I miss our family and church and friends.... We will be going to our church on Sunday and have many goings-on to attend. It is always hard to see all the folks who we want to see... We are blessed to have so many wonderful friends..

Ok, I am about to post pictures that I have been meaning to post here, but Hubster has the monopoly on the lap top. We have a desk top, but the lap top is the only one of the two that has the proper input computer stuff so I can up load these pics...

These are random photos that I have wanted to share...




Dee & Me while Dee and Lindsay visited from Indiana! Good times!

My Mother's birthday present to herself. A 1977 Corvette! Go Mama!!



My brother's girlfriend, Haley.



Brandon in the train station in Chicago. We were headed home...



Our sweet Mareth-Dale!!


Tilly snoozing with her baby doll.



Lindsay & Dee, Spring Break Kentucky 2008



Dr. Brett, Brandon and me in Chicago. (Thanks Dr. Brett!! We had a lovely time!!)



My biker brother, Luke. He is actually on Hayley's bike...


Tiffany's in Chicago! A little blue box... someday...



I love that man...


Taxi in Chicago


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that the Tiffany's on Michigan Ave??? I have pics of me in front of that store!!! haha!!!! Always dreaming :D

Stacey Renee said...

Yes, THEE Tiffany's!! Yes, always dreaming!! =] We did not go in, but I thought it was so cool to see the actual store!! =]

Margo said...

Hey lady! Great pictures. You're so darn cute! ;-) It was great talking to you the other night. I'm so glad you called!! M