Monday, June 23, 2008

On Broadway.


We are house hunting. This is my favorite so far. That's Grandpa with the cane and the wacky realtor on the porch, and of course my sweet hubby with the notebook, ever ready to take notes! This house is over 100 years old, but has been well kept up and renovated along the way.


We love the porch!! And we would use it. We enjoy eating out side, or sitting
on the porch with our morning coffee!!


Here is a pic of the inside. Gorgeous hardwood floor and high ceilings. We both felt at home in this house. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, large living/dining area, lotsa porch, small retro kitchen, office, laundry room, small garage, and small yard... The folks that are selling the house are headed to Germany to be missionaries once it sells. I really, really liked this house. We both did. I am praying for this house, or something better. I'll keep you posted!

Oh, and if we did buy this house, it's on North Broadway street.
FINALLY, I'd be on Broadway!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I swear we are kindred spirits!!! That's the kind of house I'd give my right arm for :D It's BEAUTIFUL Stacey!!! I'll be praying for a quick answer for you! What's really cool is the commonality you have with the current owners! You know the house would be blessed :)

Hope you all are doing well!

Stacey Renee said...

Yeah... well, it will depend on the numbers. We have a unique situation... I'll keep the blog updated... I really really want this house... but, we will see.. The hunt has only begun.