Friday, December 21, 2007

My Sweet Holiday Addiction.

Which one, right?

The holiday candy, cookies. Ooooh, the cookie dough! (Gingerbread is my favorite right now. I used this, but did circles dipped in white bark and sprinkles for gifts.. Good stuff!) Don't forget the cookie dough! Or maybe cakes and pies and tortes, oh my!

None of the above. Well, ALL of the above, but for the purpose of this post, none of the above.

I can't seem to get enough of Pumpkin Spice coffee with International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer, topped with canned whipped cream and a sprinkling of raw sugar on top! Oh my! I had two cups in a row of that just this morning. Deeeee-lish!

3 comments:

Margo said...

mmmmmmmm!!

Stacey Renee said...

oh, yeah.. baby!!

Margo said...

you're hilarious. I love it! You need to call me. I'd love to hear from you. If it's 10:30 PM here, what time is it there? Same thing or different? I'm a little slow when it comes to this time-zone thing. ;) The kids are always down by 10:30. Are you awake then?? I'm so confused with your schedule... If you could call me then we could chat a while.