Saturday, December 8, 2007

Greyt Day!!


Here is our new girl! We are about 99% sure we are going to adopt her! She is called Motion, but we plan to call her Ziva Dora Rhenn, mainly Ziva. (I'll explain the meanings in a different post...) Ziva has not been officially "cat-tested." We've said that unless she eats a cat, we'll take her! When we went to the Meet and Greet today at PetsMart in Knoxville, she came straight over to us and laid into our legs, melting our hearts!!! She has a SWEET face; this photo does not do her justice! She is a small female, only 58 lbs. She just turned 2 on December 5th, so she still has some puppy issues, which I am sure will iron out as we work with her. Since Hubster and I are home 24/7, we will be really good for her, to be with her so much and work with her. (I don't think that sentence had any grammatical structure...) We will most likely get her next weekend! Before Christmas! Thanks Santa!! I will keep y'all updated with pictures and fun stories, so stay tuned!! I am looking forward to the story about how our cats will react as their dog-free world comes crashing down around them...

2 comments:

Margo said...

she's really beautiful!

Stacey Renee said...

Thank you. I think so. But, then I think that most all greyhounds are gorgeous! We will have one some day!!