Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Kitty Jackpot!











This is our Ragga-muffin kitty, Mareth Dale Ohana. We say that she has won the Kitty Jackpot. We have no idea how long she wandered around hungry, starved- for food and attention. But now, she enjoys, literally, the "lap" of luxury. Her belly is always full, and she naps often. Mareth Dale has been the source of much laughter. We are glad to have her as an addition to our family. (She is missing fur on her right front leg, and has patchy-thin fur at the base of her plume-like tail. The Doc thought that it is an allergy of some sort. I have purchased some shampoo to hopefully take care of that, along with some healing prayers at bath time!)

6 comments:

Margo said...

I love the new kitty shots!! She is such a blessed little girl! She's so pretty!!

I got your postcard. Thanks for thinking of me. :-) It's on the fridge!

Stacey Renee said...

Margo! Thank you for taking the time to post on all my new posts! What a friend! Glad you liked the post card! I wanted to know you are thought of... more than just an email, ya know? HHUUGGSSS! Stace

Cleo said...

hey stacey :)
was so strange getting your message! Hello :)

Your kitties are oh so cute! I love cats, which was probably obvious from my blog. How did you come across my blog?

Will go look at yours now!
Claire

Stacey Renee said...

Clair, hope you come back to get this... I "surf" blogs. Up at the left hand side of the blog, there is usually a tab to click that says "next blog" ... so I did that.. I love butterflies, have a tattoo of one, collect them.. and your site caught my eye.. I am jealous of your gorgeous blog layout with all the butterflies! I love to make new friends and have briefly been thru NZ. I have been to Perth, WA twice and LOOVVEE it down there!! You are in the land of Middle Earth... Yes, a Tolkien geek, right here!!

Lovely to meet you!

Stacey

Kylee Baumle said...

What a lucky kitty! I'll have to do a blog about all our kitties soon. Yours is so pretty and looks very happy. :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Stacey, just cleaning out my email when i came across this link & wanted to say "hello"...how are you? What's new? email me if you can at amandascroggs@hotmail.com


Best wishes - we just inherited a cat & a week later she had 4 kittens - they are adorable!