Saturday, March 10, 2007

That Healin' Feelin'

I subbed at the local high school yesterday. It was crazy. I got a phone call at 7:02 a.m. to be there at 7:40 a.m. I was still in my house robe, with a fresh cup of coffee ready to sip, when the phone rang. I accepted the job, then called the school and told them I'd be late, no later than 8:00 a.m. The whirl wind began. Washed my hair, slapped on make-up, yanked on clothes, all the while my precious hubby was making my lunch, putting my coffee in a travel mug, and warming up my car! Whatta Man! Whoo Hoo, honey! I actually set foot in the school by 7:50 a.m. The subbing day went smoothly. The kids were great! Very well behaved and fun. I always have fun. I enjoy joking with the kids and laughing.

I was standing at the door during the passing time between classes. I like watching the kids walk by, seeing what they are wearing, who they are holding hands with, when I got the most amazing feeling deep down in my spirit. I'm healed. Emotionally and spiritually and mentally. I am healed. It has been very difficult for me to go back to the high school because I have felt embarrassment and failure, and I have felt burned out, burned out of just everything. Yesterday, Friday, was the first day I had subbed in about 10 days, so I have had some serious home-time, and time to heal and re-boot, so to speak. Then, yesterday, I felt totally healed from the whole catastrophe! Thank you, Jesus! Man, God is goooood!!

So, here I am. Exactly one month to the day, completely healed. February 9th was when she "let me go" and yesterday was March 9th, the day of my healing. (Both are my month-a-versary. We've been married for 69 months!) Now that I am healed, God can get on with His plans for us. I know we are going to move; I can see it, feel it, taste it, hear it, and smell it!!! God tells us that "whatever we ask for in prayer, believing, we WILL receive it!" BELIEVING, WE WILL RECEIVE. I believe. I believe now more than I did yesterday, and the day before that... and the day before that!

Lord, we thank you and praise you for our move to Tennessee! Amen!

No comments: