Sunday, May 11, 2008

On the Road Again.

We have set a moving date. We plan to move May 29th. It's a Thursday. We have no idea where we will live, yet. Yes, I know I have said and do believe that God has a house for us... it's just a matter of finding it... or having it revealed to us. I know the house is there.. but, where? We will be living with grandparents for a little bit, which falls under the mantra of "whatever it takes" to do what we need to do to serve God. (I plan to post on this soon... ) Our lease is up June 1st, so we plan to just get on outta here. Brandon will start teaching summer school on June 16th, again.. so, we might as well just go. We'll see what happens. We've made an offer on a house, but have not heard anything thus far. We have another game plan and will work on that... Other than that, I'll be packin' like a mad woman for the next 3 weeks!!

No comments: