Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's official!!

On Monday I found a place for us to live!! It is definite. We plan to move to Williamsburg, KY on May 12th and live with my folks for 3 weeks or less, then we will move into a 3 bedroom house. We are almost gitty. I'll be gitty when the moving truck is full and pulling out to begin the route South!! We will live one mile from where I will be working, and about 7 miles or so from my mom and dad, who will be across town. Also, get this, we will share a back yard with my best friend from high school, Karen and her hubby and son! (We'll be renting from my high school chemistry teacher!!!) God has really blessed us. We are excited!!

4 comments:

Margo said...

Yippee!!! Awesome news and keep me updated. I'm very excited for both of you. :-)

Stacey Renee said...

Thanks, baby!! Whooo Hoo! We are stoked! I'm packin' and cleanin' like a mad fool!!

Cindy said...

God blesses you both because you both bless him so much!! Yeah!! and the next step of your journey for Him! Love you

Stacey Renee said...

How cool is that?! My BFF is in da hou-zah!! Saaaa-weeet! Thanks for your comments! Love you too, soul sista!