Saturday, September 22, 2007

September sentiments...

Geesh... It's been FOOOORRRREEEVVVERRRRR since I have blogged... All is well here... We have since added new furniture to our living space... A gorgeous red couch. Yes, I said RED couch... and a chocolate leather .. yes, leather... recliner... We loooove our new furniture.... and so do our cats... Pictures will be coming soon... Tilly use to sleep under the bed... but now she sleeps on the back of the couch in the open air of the living room.. My mom says that Tilly was ashamed of the previous, old furniture that we had... but now the we have pretty new stuff... she is no longer embarrassed or ashamed of our furniture... Ha...

I've been working in a interior design/gift shop... Going well so far... Brandon is doing very well. He and his partners have negotiated to pay Brandon a salary per month. It's enough to cover our needs per month...including what I make... Hopefully some time in the near future I will be home.... Oh, I am teaching dance... did I mention that?? I am teaching jazz and hip hop... I am enjoy it... A woman who has taught clogging for years is opening up a full studio for dance, karate, and tumbling... I am helping to build her business... I am hoping, praying, and believing God for more classes... maybe 6 or so... in the spring... and I also plan to write grants... I am working on grant info gathering then grant writing for the local animal shelter... I plan to then just teach dance and write grants from home... eventually... (And I am hoping Santa brings me a laptop for Christmas...)

Ok... there is a quick Wilhite update...

3 comments:

Margo said...

You've been busy. :-) I'm so happy to hear that things are coming along so well for you two! And that you are teaching DANCE!!! Woo Hoo! :-)

Stacey Renee said...

Whoo hoo! is right!

Hey... how far is Moncks Corner from Knoxville, TN... ever been there??

Margo said...

I've been to Knoxville...it's been ages though. I think it's around a 7 hour drive.